May 26th 2020
Keys Open for Business June 1st 2020
We are ready to welcome you back to our Island Paradise and would like to take the opportunity to let you know of the changes that we have implemented to our daily procedures due to Covid 19.
Our team has been busy focusing on the cleaning and sanitization of all our rental properties. We have enhanced our cleaning procedures that take place between stays based upon the use of CDC cleaning and sanitization process. We will allow more time between guests to adhere to these standards. All cleaning shall be performed prior to a guest’s check in so we avoid any physical contact between the cleaning staff and the guests.
If you find you have a maintenance problem during your stay, we will ask you to leave the property for a short time in order for our maintenance team to trouble shoot and resolve the issue. We will arrange a suitable time with you and contact you once the problem is resolved.
Check in & Check out
Presently we will be implementing a contactless check in and check out to avoid face to face interactions. We will send you detailed instructions a few days prior to your arrival so you are able to go directly to your Property to check in. It is important that we have an idea of your arrival time. We guarantee check in by 4pm and check out is at 10 am. Our office is fully staffed and available to assist you in any way so please call us when needed. We will really miss greeting our guests personally but want everybody to stay safe.
What to expect in our Key West Community
Our Island Community has been extremely serious and vigilant to do our part to reduce the risk of exposure to Covid-19. We want to make sure our guests aware of what will be expected of them when they visit. We want to protect our guests and staff and local residents.
What to expect:
- You will be expected to wear facial coverings in stores, restaurants prior to eating and on public transportation.
- Some stores and restaurants will take your temperature prior to you entering their establishment.
- All restaurants will be issuing paper menus and are currently operating at a reduced capacity with tables spaced at least 6ft apart.
- Boat Charters will also be operating at a reduced capacity in order for people to socially distance and feel safe.
- It is important that you know that our small island has limited supplies. We will provide you with an initial starter pack but our stores have experienced a shortage of supplies so it is advised to bring hand soap, hand sanitizer and paper products to use after your starter pack runs out.
Perfect Island Activities for Social Distancing
Our office staff has put together some of our favorite island activities that will allow you to social distance with your group.
Please reach out to us and we will be happy to set up these activities for you and more:
- Kayak & Paddle Board Tours
- Island Jet Ski Tours
- Private Fishing Charters
- Round of Golf
- Eco Tours
- Dolphin Excursions
- Smaller more exclusive Wind & Wine Sails
- Snorkeling adventures
It is great idea to book these activities in advance as they will all be limiting the number of people for a while.
All reservations that were made after March 15th are fully cancellable in the event of a further Covid-19 impact on Key West.
We are implementing a flexible cancellation policy that will apply to reservations made after March 15th for arrival between June 1st and September 30th. We will require only 7 days notice and a reduced cancellation fee of only $25 to give our guests more peace of mind. Our normal cancellation policy will apply to arrivals from October 1st onwards.
If you have an existing reservation and wish to cancel within the cancellation period that you booked, please reach out to us during our business hours as we are offering re-scheduling options.
For the Latest information in the Keys relating to Covid-19 please see the link below: